Designed to power the next generation of high-performance personal electronics, Charge 40 PD features USB-C Power Delivery for faster, more flexible charging. Power phones, tablets, and other every day gear. Compact design is easily packable and ready for travel or life away from an outlet.
- 10,000 mAh rechargeable battery
- 2.5 smartphone charges
- Charge multiple devices at once
- 1x USB-C PD port, up to 18W
- 2x USB-A Quick Charge Out ports
- Quick Charge 3.0 Protocol
- Portable & durable design
- FAA Carry-On Compliant
- Also available in Charge 20 and Charge 80
- Silicone gasket makes this power bank dunkproof, ready for spills or unexpected rain (IPX6 rated)
- Features 2 USB outputs and a 10,400mAh power supply, capable of charging tablets, phones, cameras, lights and other gear to get you through your daily adventures
- 2 USB outputs can charge 2 devices at once
- Capable of 4 cell phone charges, 4-6 camera charges or 1 full tablet charge
- 4-level LED power indicator lets you know charge level and whether charging or discharging
- Includes a micro-USB charging cable
Charge Time (hrs)
Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)
Stainless steel / ABS plastic
4.13 x 3 x 0.8 inches
Contains recycled materials
What is the Charge 40 battery size in watt hours?
How long does it take to recharge Charge 40 PD from a BioLite SolarPanel 10+?
Approximately 6.5 hours in direct sun.
Can I take Charge PD into cold environments?
Yes, the approved operating temperature of the Charge PD series is -4F to 104F (-20C to 40C).